Opryland at Christmas
SOLD OUT – Please join our waitlist
December 16-18, 2021
3 days and 2 nights
I can’t think of a more beautiful and festive place to be at Christmas than the Gaylord Opryland Hotel in Nashville, Tennessee! This fabulous resort features over 2000 rooms under one roof and it is transformed into ‘A Country Christmas’ like no other! It is decorated with over three million lights, 15 miles of garland, and 10 miles of hand-tied red ribbons. There are hundreds of decorated trees; hanging, over-the-top ornaments; and dozens of holiday displays throughout the property. It is simply put, spectacular! You’ll want to spend part of an evening just walking around to take it all in! We have a fabulous package lined up while we are there and our stay will include the following:
- 2 nights lodging in deluxe rooms
- A dinner show on the property, which this year features the OAK RIDGE BOYS!!! So excited about this one!
- A luncheon cruise onboard the General Jackson with fabulous holiday entertainment as you cruise the pretty Cumberland River.
- A visit to ICE! – with its beautiful and colorful ice sculptures…..and the famous ice slides!! Fun stop!!
- A ride on the Delta River Flatboats on property where you’ll be transported to New Orleans.
- A second evening performance at the Ryman Auditorium downtown with the amazing Vince Gill and Amy Grant. This show is fantastic and you will thoroughly enjoy it!
- Free time to take in the decorations, shops, and all the Christmas spirit you can find anywhere!
- A downtown Nashville city tour, followed by a delicious lunch at a popular restaurant downtown.
- An included lunch on the way there!
This trip is always popular! It’s an absolute joy at the holidays! Join us and take it all in!