Pigeon Forge at Christmas Time
December 11-13, 2017
We love this area during the holidays! The town is full of Christmas cheer, holiday lights, and some of the best holiday shows around! We have a full couple of days for everyone, so check out these great tour attractions:
- Late Breakfast at the Dillard House on the way there
- Free time in Gatlinburg for a bit of holiday shopping
- Dinner and show at the Hatfield’s and McCoy’s Dinner Show – great music and mountain dancing!
- Music Mansion Christmas Show (was the Opry Christmas show before) – the very best show in town!
- Visit to the Christmas Shoppe with their amazing showrooms
- Visit to the Island Complex for shopping and lunch.
- Dinner and shopping at the Apple Valley complex.
- Great morning show featuring Magic and More – a new show for us to get our day off on a good start!
- Fabulous show at the Country Tonite Theatre- a favorite of the groups.
- Lunch at the Old Mill Complex on the Little Pigeon Forge River – yummy and great shopping too!
We will be staying at the beautiful Music Road Inn with its wonderful spacious rooms, fabulous breakfast area, and delightful lobby. We’ve stayed there the last four times and it’s a favorite now! Did I say we were going to do all this in 3 days! Yep! It’s going to be great fun everyone! So come join us and put yourself in the holiday spirit.
Price includes deluxe motorcoach, all attractions and admissions, FOUR great shows, all sight seeing, 3 breakfasts, one lunch, 2 dinners, and tour director.
Balance will be due October 1. No refunds on the show tickets or hotel after November 1.
DON’T MISS OUT! BOOK NOW!
Per Person Double
Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Marketing you can trust