Pigeon Forge at Christmas Time
December 8-10, 2021
3 days and 2 nights
Our trip to the beautiful Smoky Mountains will feature great holiday music, thousands of Christmas lights, and wonderful meals. We love this area during the holidays! The town is just full of Christmas cheer and we will be there to take it all in! We have a busy couple of days for everyone, so check out these great tour attractions:
- Late Breakfast at the Dillard House on the way there- we love their family style feast!!!
- Dinner and show at the Hatfield’s and McCoy’s Dinner Show – great music and mountain dancing with a Christmas twist during this time of year! It’s always a lot of fun and is really entertaining for all!
- Dinner and show at the fun and entertaining Dolly Parton’s Pirates Voyage Dinner Show – we did this one in Myrtle Beach last time and it was awesome. I was pleasantly surprised by how much I loved it!
- Fabulous NEW show at the Country Tonite Theatre– a favorite of the groups. This year they have a brand new production that is fantastic. It’s a little bit country and a lot of Christmas too! You’ll love it!
- Visit to the Christmas Shoppe with their amazing showrooms and holiday goodies!
- Visit to the Island Complex for shopping and lunch . This has become the hub of town these days. Their Christmas decorations and fountains are incredible. I enjoyed watching the synchronized water and music show that they put on throughout the day. It’s beautiful!
- Lunch and shopping at the Apple Valley complex. We love their bountiful lunches and shopping in their Apple Barn and shops too. It’s always fun to take home gifts from here.
- Driving tour of the city Christmas lights and their 12 Days of Christmas displays! The lights throughout town are really something to see!
We will be staying at the beautiful Music Road Inn with its wonderful spacious rooms, fabulous breakfast area, and delightful lobby. We’ve stayed there the last five times and it’s a favorite now! This will be a busy trip, with lots of stops, and I know each one will put you in the holiday spirit! It’s going to be great fun everyone! As you consider this tour, please be mindful of the many stops that we will make on this tour. You’ll be on and off the bus MANY times. Thanks!