Savannah at Christmas
December 1-3, 2021
3 days and 2 nights
Let’s try a little something different this year! We LOVE Savannah and it offers a host of holiday activities during this festive time of year. Come with us to experience this gorgeous Georgia city and take in all the Christmas joy that this charming historic town offers. New this year, we’ll be staying near the heart of downtown at the beautiful Embassy Suites. You can enjoy a cooked to order hot breakfast each morning AND enjoy their manager reception each evening with beer, wine, and refreshments. Join us as we take in all these fun, holiday plans:
- Holly Jolly Trolley Tour – we’ll hear carolers, learn about holiday traditions, and see all the city sites on this driving tour of the historic district. (The trolly can get us to spots our bus can’t!)
- Included lunch on River Street before our boat cruise.
- Holiday cruise on the Savannah Riverboat, which will be beautifully decorated!
- Holiday tour of the 19th Century home, the Davenport House. It will be decorated in the holiday style of that period. You can step back to an 1820’s Christmas!
- Holiday decorations along the many fountains and squares make this city so famous.
- Festive lights and decorations at the City Market, where we’ll see those amazing pralines being made at the Savannah Sweets Company.
- An evening performance of ‘A Christmas Tradition’ at the Savannah Theater. This show is going to put you in the holiday spirit with its upbeat tunes and great dancers!
- Free time on River Street to visit their wonderful shops for some last-minute shopping.
- Lunch at The Lady and Sons Restaurants, a Paula Deen place with her awesome buffet and gift shop too! It’s a great location and the food there is still really good!
- Dinner with some holiday pirates at The Pirate House, one of the oldest buildings in the city, with lots of Christmas past!
I’m excited about this little Christmas getaway to a city that we love. Check it out and join us for some great holiday cheer!!